Have you ever met someone and thought “Is this the nicest person I’ve ever met?”. That is how I felt when I met one of my MMA coaches and UFC fighter, Andre Soukhamthath.
And then I met his Wife, Jamie, and she instantly won that title – sorry, Andre.
Jamie is not a pretty lady. She is beautiful. It almost looks like she is always wearing highlighter…except she’s not. That is just her skin.
I know. Picture perfect, gorgeous, successful couple with an adorable family. Times were not always as easy. Jamie has quite a story behind her perfect cheekbones and I really wanted to get to know that story.
I knew I wanted to include Jamie in Boss Babes of Beauty Savant not just because of her physical beauty but because of her resilience, good nature, love for her family and gratitude – despite trying times. I mean that wholeheartedly. I made this girl dinner once and she has thanked me 17 times. She was an early follower of BeautySavant.com and always has feedback. I LOVE feedback. She is also so very humble that I knew it would be hard for her to speak about herself. So, thank you, Jamie, for letting us in.
- Jamie Soukhamthath
- Executive Assistant
- Beauty Philosophy:
- Keep it Simple – especially with two young boys!
- Best Beauty Advice received and from whom:
- The best beauty advice I’ve received would be to always cleanse, scrub and moisturize your face. I read it in Cosmo when i was a teen 🤣🤣🤣
- Skincare Routine:
- Every morning and evening I cleanse, scrub and moisturize. See above.
- Signature Fragrance:
- Burberry Brit
- Fave mascara or lip product:
- Chanel mascara. Hands down.
- Top 3 Desert Island Beauty Essentials:
- A sunscreen-moisturizer combo. Vaseline. That Chanel mascara.
- When do YOU feel most beautiful:
- I feel most beautiful after my face is washed in the evening and I am refreshed from the day. Makeup off and unwinding by spending time with my boys. All of them!
- Fave Style Trend:
- Fave style trend is 100% off the shoulder shirts and dresses….they give you just enough sexiness without being too revealing.
- Girl Glamazon/Style Crush:
- Jessica Biel, She’s so chic and casual and doesn’t try hard. She has always remained humble and original.
Tell me a little about YOU!
I am a woman that takes great pride in working hard and spending time with my boys; which include my Husband Andre, 4- year old Benson, 1 – year old Parker and my Shihtzu Peanut who is also a male. I guess I love being around Male Dominance. 🙂
I have resided in SoFlo for almost 4 years now. My family and I picked up with what we had and $4000 in our bank and followed my Husband’s dream to the UFC. Its hasn’t always been an easy road for us. After losing our first born LeAndre to a rare genetic skin disease, Epidermolysis Bullosa, at only 9 months old, we’ve triumphed through very dark places. I tried to shut the world out for almost 5 years and finally found the sunshine state shined light in my dark tunnel. After settling here in SoFlo, I am now in a great place in my life. The palm trees and sunshine just give me life. I’ve found that waking up to such beauty where others vacation is a blessing. I work alongside a wonderful Executive, we’ve built our first home from the ground up and we are thriving. I have been blessed beyond measure to have Family, Andre and my boys to keep me reaching the stars.
To conclude, I read something that her Husband wrote about her and had to share :
My Wife, Jamie, has managed me my whole career. That is ten years of negotiations, marketing, headaches, weight cuts and much more. She is the best manager I could ever ask for and was behind me since day one.
And that, my friends, is Jamie.
You can find ways to help members of the EB community HERE.
Click here to support debra of America and make an impact among the EB Community today!